Saturday, June 5, 2010

Who would you have drafted (2001 Edition)

A few months ago I gave The Dark Blue Jacket an idea for a blog and he was nice enough to post my nonsense. In what i thought what would be a series of blogs on his site. But he either forgot, got busy, doesn't matter I have my own blog now so I'm going to continue it.

So without further ado I give you
Who would you have drafted? Part 2 or The 2001 Edition!

Below you will find the player the Blue Jackets selected and the 10 players selected after him. Compare him with the other 10 players and click Vote Now next to the player you think we should have selected or click the player we did select if you think he was the right choice.

The first team abbreviation is the team that drafted the player; the second team abbreviation is the player's current team. Lifetime statistics are posted as follows:

Skaters: Position-Games Played-Goals-Assists-Points Penalty Minutes +/-
Goalies: Position -Games Played-Wins-Losses-Overtime Losses-Shutouts















































No comments:

Post a Comment