Monday, June 21, 2010

Update on your 2010-11 Springfield Falcons

So i did that wacky little thing I've heard people talk about called RESEARCH!!! and I found out that the Syracuse Crunch had a few more free agents then i originally thought. Overall the Blue Jackets have 6 unrestricted free agents,4 that I mentioned in my blog and two that i didn't. Of the two I didn't mention one is heading to Russia and the is well Nathan Paetsch. The four I did mention are Derek MacKenzie, Trevor Frischmon, Greg Moore and David Liffiton. MacKenzie has already signed on for the next season. The other three might not be so lucky, I'm guessing Liffiton is gone because one less defenseman in Springfield means an open spot for one of the young defenseman making their debut. Now Frischmon and Moore I don't know, I asked the great Eric Smith of Hockeybuzz he said maybe on Frischmon but he doubted the rest. So take these facts into what I said in my blog and that will give you a good idea of the first team the Falcons will field this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment